You are visiting the official web site of the Zoological Registrars Association (ZRA). ZRA is a not-for-profit association organized and dedicated to the enhancement of zoos and aquariums through leadership, professional development, training, standardization and service to its members. Registrars provide oversight for the animal record keeping function, records management, animal shipping, wildlife permit procurement and related reporting requirements and legal compliance.
In addition to the information on this website you can get a printable ZRA Brochure here.
The ZRA Newsletter Steering Committee is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!July 11, 2018
The deadline for the next issue is Fri, Jul 26.
Items can include - but are not limited to:
- Photos: Births/hatches, new species to your collection, memorials
- Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
- Listserv discussion follow up information
- Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
- News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings at your institution etc.
- Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended
- Funny typos from daily reports
- Upcoming event announcements
- Anything else you’d like to suggest!
Send your submissions, suggestions, or questions to anyone or everyone on the Committee: