You are visiting the official web site of the Zoological Registrars Association (ZRA). ZRA is a not-for-profit association organized and dedicated to the enhancement of zoos and aquariums through leadership, professional development, training, standardization and service to its members. Registrars provide oversight for the animal record keeping function, records management, animal shipping, wildlife permit procurement and related reporting requirements and legal compliance.
In addition to the information on this website you can get a printable ZRA Brochure here.
Newsletter Articles & Photos Needed!
June 23, 2017
is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and
suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!
Items can include - but are not limited to:
- Photos: Births/hatches, new species to your collection, memorials
- Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
- Listserv discussion follow up information
- Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
- News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings
- at your institution etc.
- Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended
- Funny typos from daily reports
- Job announcements*
- Upcoming event announcements*
- Anything else you’d like to suggest!
For time-sensitive information, please remember issues are published quarterly in Jan, Apr, July, Oct - so plan your submission accordingly.
Send your submissions, suggestions, or questions to our team:
|June 23, 2017||Newsletter Articles & Photos Needed!|
|June 15, 2017||Professional Development Opportunity Announcements|
|June 2, 2017||2017 POST-CONFERENCE TRIP: CLEVELAND METROPARKS ZOO & THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME|
|June 2, 2017||2017 PRE-CONFERENCE TRIP: THE WILDS|
|June 2, 2017||2017 Call for Presentations Extension|