You are visiting the official web site of the Zoological Registrars Association (ZRA). ZRA is a not-for-profit association organized and dedicated to the enhancement of zoos and aquariums through leadership, professional development, training, standardization and service to its members. Registrars provide oversight for the animal record keeping function, records management, animal shipping, wildlife permit procurement and related reporting requirements and legal compliance.
In addition to the information on this website you can get a printable ZRA Brochure here.
December 5, 2017The ZRA Newsletter Steering Committee is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!
The deadline for the next issue is Wed, Jan 10.
Items can include - but are not limited to:
· Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
· Listserv discussion follow up information
· Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
· News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings at your institution etc.
· Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended
· Funny typos from daily reports
· Job announcements*
· Upcoming event announcements*
· Anything else you’d like to suggest!
Krista Adelhardt email@example.com
Melody Brooks firstname.lastname@example.org
Deanna Snell email@example.com
Ashley Davenport firstname.lastname@example.org